Reflective Journal in Learning ICT in Education
from 1st
August - 29th August, 2013
For the last one and half
months I have learnt many new things in ICT starting from creating a blog,
publishing news and messages on the blog, creating Google account and using
different Google features like google form, google sheet, google
presentation,google document, google drawing etc.
Taking the advantage of ICT
facilities, we made a lesson plan using ICT as a tool in
cooperating different teaching learning materials from the internet. We
did serve the net, downloaded and uploaded video clips and graphic
representations in the lesson. We
shared our ideas and suggestions online. In the course of discourse we did have
some problem in contacting with some of the group members as the network at
some places was not consistent But still we could contact through
phone and shared our thoughts and ideas.
I made survey questionnaire
on Parenting using Google form. I did set questions from all
the 9 question types. Then I conducted
an on-line survey with the parents and with some
of my colleague as a part of my ICT assignment and shared the survey
questionnaire and the sample response with ICT tutor on 12th or 13th
August, 2013. In the process of making survey questionnaire and sharing
the questionnaire, I faced some difficulties especially in using google feature
like 'Go to page based answer'. But with the help of some of
my DE ICT colleague and by reading the note given in vle by the tutor, I could do that successfully and now I can design any type
of question using google form.
I started making quiz
questions using Wander-share Quiz Creator some days ago and found it as a
powerful solution to creating interactive Flash-based quizzes that can be
shared all with the people around the world. It is specially designed for
teachers, researchers and evaluators. It is one of the easy and effective ways
to access once own knowledge and get valuable opinions from others. We can
create our own Flash-based quizzes using 9 different types of questions.
We can also add animated images, Flash movies and sound effects to our
quizzes. But the problem was I couldn't post the quiz questions as I
didn't find a place or a forum to do that.
After few
days I tried to make quiz question again, but I couldn't assess it any more
since it already expired. Now with the valuable advice from our tutor and some
of the friends, I have downloaded the quiz creator again. Hope it will work
well.
Your reflection is a good revision information for me. Thank Sonam.
ReplyDeleteHope you will never duplicate it. hahaha kidding.
DeleteMa'am,
ReplyDeleteYou are true, though we have undergone hardships, we have learned a lot that makes every one of us satisfied because this is what we want at the end.
Thanks
Yes ma'am we did learn alot and learning many more.
DeleteMa'am Sonam,
ReplyDeleteWe got new knowledge on ICT and all of us are lucky to join in ICT module.
Dear ma'm
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you have learnt alot in ICT. Hope you will teach these new ideas and knowledge to us (i mean your students).
Thank you
Its really nice to know that you have learned many new things in ICT. Do your best and good luck.
ReplyDeleteGood reflection. Well done... critical reflection. Hope you continue learning IVT.
ReplyDeleteM. You have done lot of work and it really helped me to understand more about ICT. I would like to thank you for providing full support through mobile and hope you will continue.
ReplyDeleteDear Sirs/Madams,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your thoughtful comments and sparing your valuable time in going through my reflection. Hope you all will continue the same in future too.
ALL THE BEST AND DO YOUR BEST!!!
Madam,
ReplyDeleteyour reflection has covered every nook n corner of the lesson being learnt as of now. great job. keep it up
Madam Sonam
ReplyDeleteAll the best. You have done your best.
Sir,
DeleteThank you so much and hope you have also done your bset.
Mam Sonam,
ReplyDeleteGood Reflection! You are really fast to do your assignments it seems. Keep it up!